Athena Media has a range of training courses on offer, including Podcasting 101, Podcasting 2 and Online Content, Podcasting Masterclass and our latest course Social Media for Business.
1. Social Media for Business, Saturday September 5th, 10am to 1pm, at the Digital Depot, Thomas Street, Dublin 8. Cost: €80.
2. Podcasting 101, Friday September 11th, 9am to 1pm, at the Digital Exchange, Crane Street, Dublin 8. Cost: €100.
3. Podcasting 2 and Online Content, Friday September 11th, 2pm to 6pm, at the Digital Exchange, Crane Street, Dublin 8. Cost: €100.
4. Podcasting 101, Friday September 25th, 9am to 1pm, at the Digital Exchange, Crane Street, Dublin 8. Cost: €100.
5. Podcasting Masterclass, Friday September 25th, 2pm to 6pm, at the Digital Exchange, Crane Street, Dublin 8. Cost: €100.
6. Podcasting 2 and Online Content, Friday October 2nd, 9am to 1pm, at the Digital Depot, Thomas Street, Dublin 8. Cost: €100.
7. Podcasting Masterclass, Friday October 2nd, 2pm to 6pm, at the Digital Depot, Thomas Street, Dublin 8. Cost: €100.
For more information or to book a place on the courses, contact Susan on 01 4885851 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about our podcasting work and our track record, click here.
Here’s what some of the people who took Podcasting 101 say:
Deirdre Mulrooney, Arts Journalist: “I would recommend this course to someone else because it’s time-efficient, informative, and extremely practically useful.”
Laura Haydon, Radio Producer: “It was clear and straightforward and did what it said on the tin. What I found most useful was the more general information about the evolution of podcasting and the way people are using it.”
Lucianne White, Radio Presenter: “The course was great – it was well organised and a lovely, relaxed environment with a bit of fun. I think a lot of people like me feel that podcasts are only for ‘techy’ people or those in the media, whereas anyone can do it and this course really proves that.”
Fintan Duffy, Freelance Broadcaster and Journalist: “Very helpful and well delivered. It was a good introduction to podcasting without swamping people with too much jargon or technical detail.”
Anne Carthy, NGO Manager: “The information share and learning was very practical – good share of learning, professionally delivered.”
Liam Carson, Literary Festival Director: “I would recommend this course to someone else as it helps to de-mystify podcasting. It provides good basic knowledge of what podcasting actually is and how to go about it.”
Jonathan Drennan, Journalist: “The course was extremely well structured and informative, and highlighted how essential it is to keep up with modern media trends.”
Mark Pollock, Explorer and Writer: “I thought that the course was extremely informative, topical and well-organised, and I learned a lot of practical skills.”
Barry MacNeill, Freelance Cameraman: “The course was very well explained with a great teaching approach.”
Participants from our first Podcasting 101 course on June 13th 2009, including Lucianne White, Deirdre Mulrooney, Laura Haydon and Fintan Duffy.
Click here to visit Athena Media’s Facebook page and become our fan.